Author Topic: Dartford v Braintree Vanarama South Playoff Semi-Final - Sunday 6th May 15:00  (Read 6620 times)

Ozymandias

• Pure DFC Elite Club
  • Premier League
    • View Profile
Whoever comes in if Tony should decide to step up/down,they are still going to have a strict budget to work with. If we should adhere to someone within the club then Paul Sawyer for me (but would he be allowed to do his own thing should TB step up).
If anyone from outside the club, then Hakan Heyrettin has worked with a strict budget before and at present is the only other manager I would entertain.

DARTHEAD

• Kent County League
    • View Profile
would prefer tony and team to stay on  but if he decides to move on/up i would go for jamie coyle  and adam flanagan.

Happy chappy

• Isthmian League One
    • View Profile
Whoever comes in if Tony should decide to step up/down,they are still going to have a strict budget to work with. If we should adhere to someone within the club then Paul Sawyer for me (but would he be allowed to do his own thing should TB step up).
If anyone from outside the club, then Hakan Heyrettin has worked with a strict budget before and at present is the only other manager I would entertain.
It is my opinion that if TB doesn't want to be manager anymore he should leave the club as the new man will feel that Tony will always being looking over his shoulder.
Who ever takes over its going will have his work cut out to even make the play offs with some teams coming into the league with big money at this level

T.REX

• Conference Premier
    • View Profile
I had my doubts about us winning the league when we announced the Bath game as our last home game of the season, it was tempting fate.   The fates don't like that & often deal out retribution, its called hubris I believe.   Winning 9 on the bounce was a wonderful achievement & going on to 10 & 11 would have been huge.  Perhaps the fates got their blow in first, I wonder if H & W would have put 6 past E . T. if the games had been played on its original date.   Still it is said you need luck to win a championship H & W got some handed to them and grabbed it with both hands, so congratulations to them.

roger

• Kent County League
    • View Profile
I see both the managers have left Salford citing iriversable differences with the board done a great job getting them promotion would,t be a bad bet have loads of experience.

T.REX

• Conference Premier
    • View Profile
I see both the managers have left Salford citing iriversable differences with the board done a great job getting them promotion would,t be a bad bet have loads of experience.
Two successful managers to pay for & relocation or temporary costs to meet, rather too expensive I think.

Stuart

• Isthmian Premier
    • View Profile
Gutted like everyone else.    But TB or no TB, Bradders or no Bradders, Ryno or no Ryno, I will be back in my usual seat come next season.  COYD.
Ditto